Character Coordination

Shops for character creation, death, development, and everything in between.

Character Coordination

Postby Admiralty » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:08 am

CHARACTER COORDINATION


Do you have a character you want to play more, but you aren't sure where to start? This shop will help you with that!

RULES & GUIDELINES
1. Ideas are for other existing characters. If you want a NEW character made, please go to character requests.

2. Each idea will be removed once it is claimed. You may resubmit the idea if you would like it to be claimed again.

3. If you need the idea claimed multiple times, you may submit it multiple times.

4. Submit a new reply for each form/idea. Do not use multiple forms per reply.

5. To CLAIM an idea, you don't have to have the thread up, but you must have at least communicated with the requester.

6. To list a pre-made thread, fill out the form normally and under 'Roleplay Idea' link the thread and give a brief summary of it.

SIGN UP
The first line will go on the master list. Keep this EXTREMELY brief. It will be linked to your post, which will then elaborate further. This is removed from your post once it's added to the tracker.

Code: Select all
Yourname - [url=link to profile]Character Name[/url] - Extremely short summary of (max TEN words). ([url=leave unlinked]claim[/url])

[u][b]SPECIFIC AREA IN CAPS OF IDEA[/b][/u]
[b]Character:[/b] [url=link to profile]Character Name[/url]
[b]Roleplay Idea:[/b]
Summarize what you want. Keep it short and to the point. Try to avoid OOC fluff/rambling such as "Skype me for details" or "I wouldn't mind ____" or anything non-committal. State specifically what you want for this character.

This must be a SPECIFIC request, such as a shared specific interest, a shared specific past experience, a specific type of personality or action, etc. No general relationship ideas (wants more friends, needs to get out of their shell, etc.). This is a kick-starter for the other player to try to pair up with yours.

CLAIM
Follow the link to the specific post and QUOTE it to claim. You can quote it immediately, but you must separately contact the requester, do not expect them to check back here.

REWARDS
For every idea you fill, you will earn 50xp and a sweet prize:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image


For every twelve ideas you fill, you will earn 200xp and a piece of this SUPER sweet outfit:
Image Image Image Image Image

BOW WOW | +
Code: Select all
You claimed an idea in the Character Coordination shop! For your awesomeness you have earned [b]50xp[/b] and this sweet prize.[center][img]image[/img][/center]

List of Peeps and # of Ideas Filled:
Aluinn - 3
Ash - 1
Auran - 1
Black Betty - 8
Brandy - 9
Courtney - 2
Dreamer - 5
Elijah - x, 2
GreatmanKing - 4
Krys - 4
Laura - 1
Marzie - 2
Miku - 1
Moosh - 2
Nelde - 7
Niky - 9
Pinkie - 2
Pizza Dog - 1
Pleti - 2
Shana - x, 5
Shayne - x, 2
The Jeffery - 6
theoctopus - 1
Xan - 4
Yestertilde - 4
DO NOT PM THIS ACCOUNT

For Questions or Concerns, Contact:
Elijah ✦✦ Octopus
User avatar
Admiralty
OOC Admin
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:00 am

Re: Character Coordination

Postby Shayne » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:09 am

IDEAS


STARFLEET HEADQUARTERS & ACADEMY
  1. Aluinn - Valerie "Song" Jumaajin - Other cadets in a band to befriend and probably cause drama with. (claim)
  2. Aluinn - Valerie "Song" Jumaajin - Other cadets to befriend and study with in the medical track. (claim)
  3. Aluinn - Valerie Jaamujin - An older cadet that Song can emulate. (claim)
  4. Dreamer - Odette Marth - Friends, that arn't afriad of sass or akwardness. (claim)
  5. GreatmanKing - Alayna Stasny - Unreprentent Russian student needs drinking partner and friend. (claim)
  6. GreatmanKing - Nancy Callahan - Training in classical dance and needs a partner/friend to practice with or teach. (claim)
  7. Krys - Kat Argentus - Kat needs medical treatment (claim)
  8. Krys - Oz Cochrane - Someone to be run into and have coffee spilled on (claim)
  9. Shana - Alistair Wolfe - Past hookup (female). (claim)
  10. The Jeffery - Daniella Tolliver - Friend on the Academy basketball team. (claim)
  11. The Jeffery - Daniella Tolliver - Fellow engineering student who hangs out at the garage. (claim)
  12. Xan - Anthony Stampede Jr. - Babysitter wanted. (claim)




NEW VULCAN
  1. Aluinn - Stonn - Another bug collector to go on some adventures with. (claim)
  2. Brandy - Jabilo M'Benga - Any Vulcan without a bondmate. (claim)
  3. Elijah - T'Pring - A rival (claim)




YORKTOWN
  1. Black Betty - Axel Sestol - Performing artists! (claim)
  2. Black Betty - Jaime LeKirk - outdoor book club. (claim)
  3. Black Betty - Ryler Morgan - Friends who like x-sports, i.e: skating, blading, cycling.(claim)
  4. Black Betty - Ryler Morgan - Rowing friends! (claim)
  5. Brandy - Ehsan Mizana - Exes who are still friends. (claim)
  6. Brandy - Ehsan Mizana - Needs a dancing partner. (claim)
  7. Dreamer - Lilu Winston - Laid back teasing drinking buddy that is unaffected by akwardness claim
  8. Elijah - T'Pring - Past characters to send presents to (claim)
  9. GreatmanKing - Emma Ryder - Emma has come across drunken-walker home at train station. (claim)
  10. GreatmanKing - Fredrick "Fred" Colon - Is trained in martial arts and needs sparring partner... (claim)
  11. Krys - Kyle McKenna - Someone to react to Kyle slipping on a banana peel. (claim)
  12. Krys - Matt Mitchell - Get a "Dear John" letter. (claim)
  13. Nelde - Lilavati Vanja - Anyone who wants some student life mixed with engineering talk. (claim)
  14. Nelde - Theodor Knutson - Running partner, perhaps a little more?. (claim)
  15. Shana - Jala Noir - Casual fling (female only). (claim)
  16. Shana - N/A - characters you are willing to kill. (claim)




USS EPPERSON
  1. Nelde - Paola - Snarky doctor, available for patients & bags of snark. (claim)




ALL OTHER LOCATIONS
  1. Brandy - Effie Daniau - Hacker looking for work.(claim)




THE PAST
  1. Nelde - Irina Gallulin - All the past times at the Academy, want to help a rebel?. (claim)
  2. Shana - Brigette Peterssen - Missions/Connections on the Lincoln 2238-2251. (claim)
  3. Shana - Brigette Peterssen - Missions/Connections on Vulcan (2254-2256) or New Vulcan (2258-2262). (claim)
User avatar
Shayne
OOC Mod - Level 12
 
Posts: 14456
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:11 pm
Rank: not a doctor
Billet: shuttle killer
Station: rob ford's crack den
Player: uhhhhhhhh

Re: Character Coordination

Postby Elijah » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:32 pm

PAST
Character: Sean Finnegan
Roleplay Idea:
Anyone who was a cadet at the academy between 2252 - 2258 who was really passionate about their academics and would like to have been bullied by Sean. You can have been in any of those years, it doesn't need to be ALL of the years.
Last edited by Elijah on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added!
Player Organizer - Nice Plots - Pointless Plots - Level Sheet
---
Add me on Skype: enterprijah
User avatar
Elijah
OOC Admin - Level 4
 
Posts: 80967
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:30 am

Re: Character Coordination

Postby Shayne » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:38 pm

YORKTOWN
Character: Leo Armstrong
Roleplay Idea:
Leo needs some bros. Typical beer-drinking, wolf-whistling, sports-loving guys to chill with and pretend like they're incapable of recognizing actual human emotions. Possibly plots, maybe even a genuine friend.
Last edited by Pizza Dog on Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added!
User avatar
Shayne
OOC Mod - Level 12
 
Posts: 14456
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:11 pm
Rank: not a doctor
Billet: shuttle killer
Station: rob ford's crack den
Player: uhhhhhhhh

Re: Character Coordination

Postby Brandy » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:42 pm

ACADEMY
Character: Elroy Finnegan
Roleplay Idea:
The baby of the Finnegan family. He's the type that could be friends with a rock, and the dude is the type who'll be comfortable in any situation (just don't ask him to do any jobs for you, he'll probably fuck it up royally). Help me break my baby in to Academy life. He'll go drinking with you, he'll do drugs with you, he'll stare lovingly into your eyes (if you're into that kind of thing, ha ha).
Last edited by Elijah on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added!
User avatar
Brandy
OOC Support Leader - Level 11
 
Posts: 6335
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:44 am
Rank: Bamf-est BAMF
Billet: BAMFness
Station: Elijah's P.A.
Player: Some Guy

Re: Character Coordination

Postby Shayne » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:45 pm

YORKTOWN
Character: Neal Kaewesi
Roleplay Idea:
Neal is practicing his social skills. Unfortunately they are very bad, which leads to unsolicited interactions. This request is for anyone who would like their characters to be approached. Neal will not harass your character if they display discomfort. To that end, the RP may be very short (even as little as two posts) or it could lead to something lengthier. If you claim this idea please let me know as I will be starting the thread.
Last edited by Elijah on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added!
User avatar
Shayne
OOC Mod - Level 12
 
Posts: 14456
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:11 pm
Rank: not a doctor
Billet: shuttle killer
Station: rob ford's crack den
Player: uhhhhhhhh

Re: Character Coordination

Postby Brandy » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 pm

SPACE
Character: Effie Daniau
Roleplay Idea:
Effie's a hacker on Scorch Station looking for work. Your character can be on Scorch Station, or travel to Scorch Station, just as long as they have a reason to be there!
Last edited by Elijah on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added!
User avatar
Brandy
OOC Support Leader - Level 11
 
Posts: 6335
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:44 am
Rank: Bamf-est BAMF
Billet: BAMFness
Station: Elijah's P.A.
Player: Some Guy

Re: Character Coordination

Postby Brandy » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:50 pm

PAST
Character: Ehsan Mizana
Roleplay Idea:
From the years 2255-2259, Ehsan worked at a strip club called Silverado's in Portland, Oregon (a coed strip club) as a bartender and entertainer. I would love to have a past connection with someone who either frequently visited him there or any time they were in the area, went to visit him. This doesn't have to be a whole new character; it can be a current character if we can work out the dates. Get with me if you're interested!
Last edited by Elijah on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added!
User avatar
Brandy
OOC Support Leader - Level 11
 
Posts: 6335
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:44 am
Rank: Bamf-est BAMF
Billet: BAMFness
Station: Elijah's P.A.
Player: Some Guy

Re: Character Coordination

Postby GreatmanKing » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:27 pm

YORKTOWN
Character: Collin Dibbler
Roleplay Idea:
Collin or CMOT is a dealer in legitimate items of the rare kind aboard Yorktown (with the exception of food). He finds himself in need of customers so yeah. Come at him...
Last edited by Elijah on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added!


Pinkie wrote:
GreatmanKing wrote:
Elijah wrote:I remember when people wanted my opinion

When was this?


I just choked

one billion points to GMK
User avatar
GreatmanKing
OOC Mod - Level 7
 
Posts: 1774
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:01 pm
Rank: Adjutant General
Billet: New Zealand Delegate

Re: Character Coordination

Postby GreatmanKing » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:36 pm

YORKTOWN
Character: Moist von Lipwig
Roleplay Idea:
Moist von Lipwig has recently transferred to the Yorktown starbase as a councillor and is in need of some friends to help her adjust to her new situation.
Last edited by Elijah on Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added!


Pinkie wrote:
GreatmanKing wrote:
Elijah wrote:I remember when people wanted my opinion

When was this?


I just choked

one billion points to GMK
User avatar
GreatmanKing
OOC Mod - Level 7
 
Posts: 1774
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:01 pm
Rank: Adjutant General
Billet: New Zealand Delegate

Re: Character Coordination

Postby GreatmanKing » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:54 pm

YORKTOWN
Character: Fredrick Colon
Roleplay Idea:
Fredrick Colon is a recent transferree to Yorktown. Having bumped around of late, he's figuring to settle down and get back into some combat training. Maybe there are some karate or other martial artists who need the practice?
Last edited by Elijah on Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added!


Pinkie wrote:
GreatmanKing wrote:
Elijah wrote:I remember when people wanted my opinion

When was this?


I just choked

one billion points to GMK
User avatar
GreatmanKing
OOC Mod - Level 7
 
Posts: 1774
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:01 pm
Rank: Adjutant General
Billet: New Zealand Delegate

Re: Character Coordination

Postby GreatmanKing » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:31 pm

STARFLEET ACADEMY
Character: Nancy Callahan
Roleplay Idea:
Despite working as a stripper during her time a University, Nancy is in fact a highly trained classical dancer with some expertise in hip hop and otherwise. As her life is settling down now, she finds herself wanting to get back into dancing.

And for that she needs a partner. She is also happy to teach a newcomer.
Last edited by Elijah on Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added!


Pinkie wrote:
GreatmanKing wrote:
Elijah wrote:I remember when people wanted my opinion

When was this?


I just choked

one billion points to GMK
User avatar
GreatmanKing
OOC Mod - Level 7
 
Posts: 1774
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:01 pm
Rank: Adjutant General
Billet: New Zealand Delegate

Re: Character Coordination

Postby GreatmanKing » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:31 pm

STARFLEET ACADEMY
Character: Alayna Stasny
Roleplay Idea:
Alayna is an unreprentent Russian whose parents were old school in a few ways, including their drinking habits. Something that they passed onto Alyna. Besides, it provided rare oppertunities for her to forget, and for a girl who remembers everything it was a blessing.

But she needs a drinking partner, or more specfically someone to make sure she doesn't go overboard. Starfleet doesn't take a good view on students who embarrass them to often. And besides, she's a lonely bird who could use a friend or two...
Last edited by Elijah on Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added!


Pinkie wrote:
GreatmanKing wrote:
Elijah wrote:I remember when people wanted my opinion

When was this?


I just choked

one billion points to GMK
User avatar
GreatmanKing
OOC Mod - Level 7
 
Posts: 1774
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:01 pm
Rank: Adjutant General
Billet: New Zealand Delegate

Re: Character Coordination

Postby Nelde » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:04 am

ENTERPRISE
Character: Sovak
Roleplay Idea: Sovak lost his pregnant bondmate during the descrution of Vulcan. He is also an active OB/GYN. I'd like for him to have some actual patients. Obviously this would ten to be restricted to ladies, although perhaps a male character wants some advice, he will handle general medicine as well.
Last edited by Elijah on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added!
User avatar
Nelde
OOC Mod - Level 8
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:43 am
Rank: Lady of the Masks
Billet: Muse Creator
Station: Utopia

Re: Character Coordination

Postby Nelde » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:06 am

ENTERPRISE
Character: Caella
Roleplay Idea: She is a shuttle pilot. I'd like to see her in threads involving this, so away missions or even possibly shore leave where she can be going too or fro or both. Choose Caella for your shuttle needs!
Last edited by Elijah on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added!
User avatar
Nelde
OOC Mod - Level 8
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:43 am
Rank: Lady of the Masks
Billet: Muse Creator
Station: Utopia

Re: Character Coordination

Postby Nelde » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:08 am

ENTERPRISE
Character: Janae Hiwa
Roleplay Idea: As a security officer I'd like to see her engaged in some actual security work. Whether a minor incident or something that could potentially build into more, any reports of theft, hacked accounts, strange calls from unknown people - all of that would be great!
Last edited by Elijah on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added!
User avatar
Nelde
OOC Mod - Level 8
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:43 am
Rank: Lady of the Masks
Billet: Muse Creator
Station: Utopia

Re: Character Coordination

Postby Nelde » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:12 am

YORKTOWN
Character: Theodor Knutson
Roleplay Idea: Recently assigned to the Yorktown, I'd like to establish him. I'm looking for people who'd be interested in answering his advert for a running partner. It could develop into more over time but just a partner for his exercising would be great for the time being.
Last edited by Elijah on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added!
User avatar
Nelde
OOC Mod - Level 8
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:43 am
Rank: Lady of the Masks
Billet: Muse Creator
Station: Utopia

Re: Character Coordination

Postby Nelde » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:14 am

YORKTOWN
Character: Lilavati Vanja
Roleplay Idea: Fellow students & general people to work with on projects relating to engineering as her area of study. She has some issues with big crowds that could affect her threads but I'd love to see her develop her studies and perhaps edge towards seeking to become a cadet at the Academy.
Last edited by Elijah on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added!
User avatar
Nelde
OOC Mod - Level 8
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:43 am
Rank: Lady of the Masks
Billet: Muse Creator
Station: Utopia

Re: Character Coordination

Postby Nelde » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:19 am

PAST
Character: Irina Gallulin
Roleplay Idea: She was at the Academy at the same time as Chekov, although she eventually dropped out. No-one is aware that they were dating/involved but I'd like some threads to show some interaction during her time there. Irina is a note free-spirit but like Chekov is very bright and was very young as well. So a chance to encounter other rebels or even people with whom she would have discussed leaving.
Last edited by Elijah on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added!
User avatar
Nelde
OOC Mod - Level 8
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:43 am
Rank: Lady of the Masks
Billet: Muse Creator
Station: Utopia

Re: Character Coordination

Postby Nelde » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:22 am

EPPERSON
Character: Paola
Roleplay Idea: She as assigned first as an intern & is now one of the medical officers. I'd like threads with her fellow doctors and the chance to see her with some actual real patients, none of the encounters need to be necessarily positive ones as Paola can grate on people fro all sorts of reasons.
Last edited by Elijah on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added!
User avatar
Nelde
OOC Mod - Level 8
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:43 am
Rank: Lady of the Masks
Billet: Muse Creator
Station: Utopia

Re: Character Coordination

Postby Nelde » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:24 am

NEW VULCAN
Character: T'Pau
Roleplay Idea: I'm looking for a protege, someone she can inspire and work with on developing them into a potential successor to some of her responsibilties. However, anyone interested in chatting with one of the few remaining Elders is also welcome in order to see if they hit it off for her consider them as a protege.
Last edited by Elijah on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added!
User avatar
Nelde
OOC Mod - Level 8
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:43 am
Rank: Lady of the Masks
Billet: Muse Creator
Station: Utopia

Re: Character Coordination

Postby Elijah » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:05 am

USS EPPERSON
Character: Sean Finnegan
Roleplay Idea:
Finney has not outgrown his time of bullying people at the academy. He has a very rough sense of humor and I'd like to showcase that more. If your character has a hobby they're passionate about, let's hook up so he can make fun of how dumb that is and how stupid being passionate is in general.
Last edited by Elijah on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added!
Player Organizer - Nice Plots - Pointless Plots - Level Sheet
---
Add me on Skype: enterprijah
User avatar
Elijah
OOC Admin - Level 4
 
Posts: 80967
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:30 am

Re: Character Coordination

Postby Aluinn » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:25 am

USS ENTERPRISE
Character: Ralian Sorn
Roleplay Idea:
Okay this is less for making a bunch of threads with Ralian and more to showcase his social side- your characters would be mentioned in threads as part of his casual friendgroup in that they play a sport together or attend a club together. It should spring up some threads, too, I imagine but the main purpose of this is to build some background information and less to actually make a thread if that makes sense.

I'd like this character to know Ralian through cooking classes.
Last edited by Elijah on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added!
User avatar
Aluinn
OOC Community - Level 13
 
Posts: 74298
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:59 pm

Re: Character Coordination

Postby Aluinn » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:32 am

USS ENTERPRISE
Character: Ralian Sorn
Roleplay Idea:
Okay this is less for making a bunch of threads with Ralian and more to showcase his social side- your characters would be mentioned in threads as part of his casual friendgroup in that they play a sport together or attend a club together. It should spring up some threads, too, I imagine but the main purpose of this is to build some background information and less to actually make a thread if that makes sense.

I'd like this character to know Ralian through soccer league.
Last edited by Elijah on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added!
User avatar
Aluinn
OOC Community - Level 13
 
Posts: 74298
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:59 pm

Re: Character Coordination

Postby Aluinn » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:32 am

ENTERPRISE
Character: Ralian Sorn
Roleplay Idea:
Okay this is less for making a bunch of threads with Ralian and more to showcase his social side- your characters would be mentioned in threads as part of his casual friendgroup in that they play a sport together or attend a club together. It should spring up some threads, too, I imagine but the main purpose of this is to build some background information and less to actually make a thread if that makes sense.

I'd like this character to know Ralian through boardgame night.
Last edited by Elijah on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added!
User avatar
Aluinn
OOC Community - Level 13
 
Posts: 74298
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:59 pm

Next

Return to Character Driven Shops

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest