Return to “Roleplay Coordination”

Master List of Character Changes & Updates

Get help from other players about plots, general game play and resources, and more.
Admiralty
OOC Admin

Master List of Character Changes & Updates

Post by Admiralty » Wed May 15, 2013 11:10 am

This is the master list of all character changes and updates.

Please find what you want located within.

For application changes, please click here!

These are the most common requests, not the ONLY requests available. If you'd like to make a character change and it is not on this list, reply and explain what you want to happen.
DO NOT PM THIS ACCOUNT

For Questions or Concerns, Contact:
Elijah ✦✦ Octopus

Admiralty
OOC Admin

Re: Master List of Character Changes & Updates

Post by Admiralty » Wed May 15, 2013 11:22 am

Moving Your Characters
Changing Locations
If you would like to change the location listed on your character's mini-profile, use this form.

Code: Select all

[b]Change My Location:[/b] Character Name
[b]Current Location:[/b]
[b]New Location:[/b]
[b]Reason for Change:[/b] Explain in brief.
DO NOT PM THIS ACCOUNT

Elijah ✦✦ Octopus

Admiralty
OOC Admin

Post by Admiralty » Wed May 15, 2013 11:44 am

In Character Requests & Station Changes
Going on Leave or Training
Any Starfleet contractor, officer, or enlisted member (cadets excluded) can take leave at any point in time.

Training is similarly available to any Starfleet contractor, officer, or enlisted member (cadets excluded).

This form will NOT change your character's location. This is only to get a reply to your profile. You may RP on leave without the form. If you'd like you change your character's location, use the Changing Locations form.

[b]Character Requesting Leave/Training:[/b]
[b]Current Location:[/b] Enterprise, etc.
[b]Destination:[/b] Put where they will be going/staying
[b]Purpose:[/b] Recreational/emergency (if leave), otherwise list (if training)
[b]Start of block:[/b]
[b]End of block:[/b]
Billet & Job Changes
Starfleet Members & Cadets
Billet changes are typically assigned by a character's commanding officer (usually the head of their division, but sometimes another senior member of the ship or the assistant head).

Billets are assigned to Starfleet members based on need and skill. Members may be assigned to a position they don't want (it would be like getting a job you don't want IRL).

Billet changes must happen IC. It can be as simple as sending an email informing them of the appointment. Please link this thread when you do this.

If you've changed a subordinate's billet, please use this form.

[b]Change a Billet:[/b] THEIR Character Name
[b]Area:[/b] Enterprise/Academy/Yorktown/Etc.
[b]New Billet:[/b] 
[b]Reference Thread:[/b] link
Civilians
Civilians may change jobs at any time like normal people. To change your character's listed job, please reply here.

[b]Change My Job:[/b] Character Name
[b]New Job:[/b] 

Room Changes
Roommates are assigned to most Starfleet Academy and USS Enterprise characters. Here are the Starfleet Academy Quarters Roster and the USS Enterprise Quarters Roster.

You are allowed to change your character's roommate at any time for any OOC reason (inactive, doesn't match your posting speed or style, you just want a change in pace, etc.).

[b]Change My Character's Room:[/b] Character Name
[b]Requests:[/b] If any. Specify what roommate(s) you do (or don't) want.
Pet Changes
You may register pets here.

Shift Changes
Characters can request a change of shift at any time. This is primarily used to move your character to Gamma Shift in instances where you do not think you will play them very much. Gamma Shift characters do not have specified rooms or roommates (their roommates are NPCs), and they go on the Gamma Shift section of the crew roster.

This change can be as temporary or permanent as you need it to be; switch back at any time.

[b]Change My Character's Shift:[/b] Character Name
[b]Old Shift:[/b] Old Shift (Alpha/Beta/Gamma)
[b]New Shift:[/b] New Shift (Alpha/Beta/Gamma)
Starfleet Academy Track Changes
Tracks and specializations may be changed or declared at the beginning of each term. The year consists of three terms, each beginning in January, May, and September. For more on specializations and tracks, refer to this post.

The available tracks are listed below, with specializations in parenthesis:
  • COMMAND (Tactics, Navigation, or Administration)
  • SCIENCES (Sciences, Counseling, or Medical)
  • OPERATIONS (Communications, Diplomacy, Engineering, Intelligence, or Security)
To change or declare your student's track and specialization, complete the following form.

[b]Transferring Student Name[/b]: [url=linkToProfile]Name[/url]
[b]Desired Track Change[/b]:  Track (Specialization)
Martial Changes
Marriages between one or more Starfleet officers who are living on the same ship will result in shared family quarters. All Starfleet officers who are married should be aware of the regulations regarding pregnancies and families aboard starships. If the marriage is between one or more Starfleet officers has two parties in separate locations, they will be assigned housing as normal according to their rank and billet.

Married couples that file for divorce will receive quarters as normal according to their rank and billet, with the exception of an instance in which one member of the marriage retains majority custody of a child aboard the ship. In that instance, the majority custody holder of the child will receive family quarters. There is no guarantee that they will retain previous family quarters.

Marriage Forms

[b]My Character's Married:[/b] Character Name
[b]The New Spouse:[/b] Character Name of Spouse(s)
[b]Name Changes?[/b] Are any names changing as a result of this? If so, put to what.
[b]Link to Profile:[/b] [url=LINKTOPROFILE]Here[/url]
[b]Link to Spouse Profile:[/b] [url=LINKTOPROFILE]Here[/url]
Divorce Forms

[b]My Character's Divorced:[/b] Character Name
[b]The Ex-Spouse:[/b] Character Name of Spouse
[b]Link to Profile:[/b] [url=LINKTOPROFILE]Here[/url]
[b]Link to Ex-Spouse Profile:[/b] [url=LINKTOPROFILE]Here[/url]
Name Changes

[b]My Character's Name Changed:[/b] Character Name
[b]To the Following:[/b] New Character Name
[b]Because:[/b] Reason for name change (marriage, etc)
DO NOT PM THIS ACCOUNT

Elijah ✦✦ Octopus

Admiralty
OOC Admin

Post by Admiralty » Wed May 15, 2013 12:04 pm

Registering Alternate Accounts
If your character has changed their physical state (morphed into someone else, changed gender, changed age, etc.) and the plot will last more than just one thread and the plot has an associated Plots & Storylines post, you can register a new account to keep track of the different states and make thread identification easier.

For plots, please only use this if you suspect you will generate a significant amount of posts with your "special state" character, or want to use it in other areas.

This can also be used for Past threads with younger character states.

Name your character account Character Name (change) - example Joe Smith (child) for a character who is a child, Joe Smith (female) for a character who is female, Joe Smith (Jane Doe) for a character who has swapped bodies with Jane Doe, etc.

After the account is registered, please reply here.

Alternate accounts do not have face claims. You may use any picture, even claimed faces, to represent them.

Activating Your Account

[b]Activate My Account:[/b] [url=linktoaccount]Account Name[/url]
[b]Faceclaim:[/b] Optional, if you want to list it for later reference. It can be already taken.
[b]Rank:[/b] Civilian, Rank, etc. Can be the same as the regular account.
[b]Billet:[/b] Please list. Can be the same as the regular account.
[b]Location:[/b] Please list. Can be the same as the regular account.

If you'd like to modify your character's alternate account, please use this form.

Modifying Your Account

[b]Modify My Account:[/b] [url=linktoaccount]Account Name[/url]
[b]Details:[/b] List what changes you need (to profile, rank image, etc.).
DO NOT PM THIS ACCOUNT

Elijah ✦✦ Octopus

Admiralty
OOC Admin

Post by Admiralty » Wed May 15, 2013 12:05 pm

Registering Internet Handles
If your character is a frequent visitor to an internet website, you can register an internet handle for them.

Characters can have more than one handle. Like any handle on the internet, these are anonymous as long as your character is safe about it.

[b]Setup My Internet Account:[/b] [url=link to account]account name[/url]
DO NOT PM THIS ACCOUNT

Elijah ✦✦ Octopus

Admiralty
OOC Admin

Post by Admiralty » Wed May 15, 2013 12:07 pm

Faceclaims
Here is a list of our current faceclaims.

Change Your Faceclaim
To change your faceclaim or pick a faceclaim if you didn't pick one on application, please reply with this form:

[b]Change My Faceclaim:[/b] New Face Claim playing Character Name
[b]Share Faceclaim?[/b] Yes/No

Share Your Faceclaim
Sharing your faceclaim is optional. This is an OPT IN program. If you do not want to share your faceclaim, do nothing; faceclaims will NOT be opened without player approval.

Faceclaims may be shared by multiple players. If there are two or more players sharing a claim, each player has to opt in before the claim is opened to additional people (if the current player lets the claim be shared and a second player joins with the claim, the second player must ALSO agree before a third player can be added).

You may change your mind at any time, which will prevent future players from taking the claim but will not retract the claim from current players.

To Share:

[b]Share My Faceclaim:[/b] Face Claim & Character Name
To Stop Sharing:

[b]Stop Sharing My Faceclaim:[/b] Face Claim & Character Name
DO NOT PM THIS ACCOUNT

Elijah ✦✦ Octopus

Admiralty
OOC Admin

Post by Admiralty » Sun May 19, 2013 1:59 am

Character Deaths
If your character has died, use this form.

Character Deaths

[b]Name of Deceased:[/b] Character Name
[b]Death Post:[/b] [url=LINKTOPOST]Here[/url]
DO NOT PM THIS ACCOUNT

Elijah ✦✦ Octopus

Admiralty
OOC Admin

Post by Admiralty » Sun May 19, 2013 1:59 am

Retiring & Unretiring Your Characters
Wait stop! Have you considered killing off your character instead?

Both OCs and canons can be retired and unretired at any time.

Retiring a canon character re-opens the character to play.

Retiring an OC moves the character ICly to another ship. The character will be removed from all claims, including the face claim. If you're interested in keeping your character on the claims lists, refer to MOVING YOUR CHARACTERS instead.

If you voluntarily retired a canon character, you may pick them up at any time provided they are not currently in play by another player.

If you are returning an OC to play, you may have to change their faceclaim if it has been claimed by another player who has not opted to share it.

Remember, retiring and un-retiring OCs is an IC event. The character physically moves on- and off-ship.

Retiring a Canon Character

[b]Retire My Canon:[/b] Canon Name
[b]Any Notes:[/b] Did anything significant happen to your character that you'd like to mention for future players?
Retiring an Original Character

[b]Retire My Character:[/b] Character Name
Reactivating a Character

[b]Reactivate My Character:[/b] Character Name
[b]Share Faceclaim?[/b] Yes/No

Is your character's story permanently finished?

You can kill a character off "in the future." To do this, post a stand-alone summary of your character's life as in this example.

Please note that characters retired this way cannot be reactivated. They will be listed as deceased rather than inactive, will be removed from all rosters except Who's Who, and will never go back on any major list. You will lose your claim on the character's playby. You cannot roleplay them in any present-day area even though they technically are in those area(s) still (roleplaying with them in The Past is fine).

To discourage players from using this option impulsively (and potentially realizing they'd like their character restored), please put some actual thought into your future summary. It can be written in any form (an actual summary, some snippet scenes from their life, etc.) but should be longer than a couple sentences. The idea behind this option is for characters whose stories are "complete," not characters who never took off.

At the top of your post, please include this header:

[b]This post summarizes the rest of this character's life.[/b]
Put the post in the forum/area the character will eventually die in. Once you've written and locked this post, reply here.

Permanently Retiring a Character

[b]Permanently Retire My Character:[/b] Character Name
[b]Link to Story:[/b] link here
DO NOT PM THIS ACCOUNT

Elijah ✦✦ Octopus

Admiralty
OOC Admin

Post by Admiralty » Mon May 20, 2013 7:38 pm

Character Promotions & Demotions
Is it time for your character to be promoted (or demoted)?

Promotions happen after a certain period of time, based on the quality of your work within your division. Some promotions are merit-based and come as a reward for an extremely heroic act.

Please compare your character's current rank to this chart.

The amount of years listed is the amount of time they'd spend IN THAT RANK before being considered for the next rank.

If on the other hand your character has done something that may require adverse action, use this form as well and explain that in Job Performance.

[b]Character to Be Promoted:[/b]
[b]Current Rank:[/b]
[b]Last Promotion:[/b] The date they achieved their current rank (if Ensign, the date they graduated from the Academy)
[b]Job Performance:[/b] How well have they been doing while on the job? Sell us on this promotion (this allows me to accurately play my character in response to this if needed). Include links to RP threads as necessary.
DO NOT PM THIS ACCOUNT

Elijah ✦✦ Octopus

Admiralty
OOC Admin

Post by Admiralty » Mon May 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Character Ribbons & Awards
Do you think your character deserves an award?

You can get a fancy ribbon added to your character's profile, and a unique citation presented at an award ceremony for a variety of things. These things include:

- Went above and beyond the call of duty
- Acted heroically in a disaster
- Developed something unique that is now widely used
- Has been performing admirably in their job for a significant period of time
- Etc. things like that

If you feel like your character rates a ribbon, reply here. If it's for an event (an away mission, etc.), link the storyline and we will determine what award, if any, the character(s) deserve. If it's for being generally amazing, give me a short little blurb that lets me know what they've done (links would be better). The more documentation you can give me in the form of RP threads, the better your write-up will be.

Civilians cannot earn ribbons, but they can earn Letters of Recommendation. Please use the following form and put "Letter of Recommendation" under Desired Award.

Exceptions:
  • - Good Conduct Medal - See Past & Background Awards
    - Vulcan, Luna, & Altamid Campaign Medals - See Past & Background Awards
    - Purple Heart - Purple Hearts are given, not earned, for a lasting injury (or death). The injury must be permanent, so most injuries are not applicable for a Purple Heart. To obtain, link to the post and proof that it is a lasting injury. You may also apply for Purple Hearts for characters who died in the line of service (this would be given out ICly automatically, but I do not award them automatically).
    - Expert Marksman Medal - Only the Range Safety Officer can award this ribbon. Get with this character ICly to find out how to achieve it.

[b]Character to Be Awarded:[/b]
[b]Desired Award:[/b] The award you're trying to get. Put "Per Review" if you want me to pick one. You may not get the award you want.
[b]Explanation:[/b] Sell us on this award. Describe what your character did to achieve it and why that merits an award. Include links to RP threads, the storyline, etc. Anything that you think is relevant toward you getting this award, link.
Past & Background Awards
Your character can have awards from their past; however, all awards must have an accompanying thread. You must submit a thread (usually to the Past forum) that goes over the event that led to your character getting this award.

[b]Desired Award:[/b]
[b]Justification:[/b] Link your thread(s) here.
There are some special cases. These are:

Good Conduct Medals

[b]Years in Service:[/b] Include your your time at the academy as well.
[b]Number:[/b] No need for a thread. How many citations of this award does your character rate? (one every four years of good conduct, starting as a cadet; any adverse paperwork causes the four-year counter to reset)
[b]Dates:[/b] Count and list this out by month year + 4, starting at your cadre start month/year to the academy. i.e. "September 2250 + 4 = September 2254 + 4 = September 2258 = Three Medals"
Battle of Vulcan Campaign Medals

[b]Award:[/b] Battle of Vulcan Campaign Medal
[b]Post:[/b] You must link a thread or RP thread in the Past forum that revolves around your character being aboard the ship and what they did during this time.
Battle of Luna Campaign Medals

[b]Award:[/b] Battle of Luna Campaign Medal
[b]Post:[/b] You must reply [url=http://enterpriserpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=4640]to this thread[/url] describing your character being aboard the ship and what they did during this time.
Battle of Altamid Campaign Medals

[b]Award:[/b] Battle of Altamid Campaign Medal
[b]Post:[/b] You must reply [url=https://enterpriserpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=21660]to this thread[/url] describing your character being aboard the ship and what they did during this time.
Battle of the USS Concord Campaign Medals

[b]Award:[/b] Battle of the USS Concord Campaign Medal
[b]Post:[/b] You must reply [url=https://enterpriserpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23814]to this thread[/url] describing your character being aboard the ship and what they did during this time.
Starfleet Awards
Medals will be added to your character profile if earned.
All awards | +
Image Image Image Image Image
Service Stars
Service Stars | +
Image Bronze Service Star: When worn upon the ribbon, it denotes each subsequent awarding of the same medal.
Image Silver Service Star: When worn upon the ribbon, it is used in lieu of four bronze service stars.
Image Gold Service Star: When worn upon the ribbon, it is used in lieu of nine bronze service stars.
High Honors
These are medals that are awarded for service to the entire Federation in some way. A person must do something extremely heroic to earn one of these awards. They are the least likely to be awarded.
High Honors | +
Medal of Honor: The Federation's highest honor. Awarded by the President of the United Federation of Planets to a member of Starfleet who has distinguished him or herself conspicuously by gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of their own life above and beyond the call of duty while engaged in an action against an enemy of the Federation.

Starfleet Cross: The Starfleet Cross is awarded to a member of Starfleet who has distinguished him or herself by extraordinary heroism while engaged in an action against an enemy of the United Federation of Planets. The heroism must have been notable and have involved extraordinary risk of life.

Distinguished Service Medal: The Distinguished Service Medal is awarded to a member of Starfleet who has distinguished him or herself with exceptionally meritorious service to the Federation in a duty of great responsibility. The performance must be such as to merit recognition for service which is clearly exceptional.

Silver Star: The Silver Star is awarded to a member of Starfleet who is cited for gallantry in action against an enemy of the United Federation of Planets while engaged in military operations.

Defense Superior Service Medal: Awarded to members of Starfleet who have performed acts above and beyond the call of duty in defense of Starfleet.
Medium Honors
These are distinguished awards that are difficult to earn, for those whose roles in missions was irreplaceable.
Medium Honors | +
Distinguished Service Cross: Awarded for extraordinary heroism in action involving actual combat with an opposing armed force.

Legion of Merit: The Legion of Merit is awarded to any member of the Starfleet who has distinguished him or herself by exceptionally meritorious conduct in the performance of outstanding services and achievements. The performance must have been such as to merit recognition of key individuals for service rendered in a clearly exceptional manner.

Distinguished Flying Cross: Awarded for heroism or extraordinary achievement while participating in space flight.

Starfleet Corps Medal: Awarded in recognition of non-combat heroism and meritorious service.

Bronze Star: The Bronze Star Medal is awarded to a member of Starfleet who has distinguished him or herself by heroic or meritorious achievement or service, not involving military or combat action with an enemy.

Starfleet Unit Commendation: Awarded to an entire Unit for their actions as a group. A unit can be anything from a single away team to an entire starship.

Defense Meritorious Service Medal: Given to recognize peace-time meritorious achievement. Given under similar circumstances to the Defense Superior Service Medal, but for service or achievement in a position of lesser responsibility than required for the DSSM.

Meritorious Service Medal: Peacetime equivalent of the Bronze Star.

Starfleet Commendation Medal: Used primarily to recognize the meritorious service and achievements of junior officers and enlisted personnel.
Low Honors
These are the medals most likely to be awarded. They are for those who have had a significant role in a particular mission and/or done something heroic to save the the ship or members of the crew.
Low Honors | +
Federation Meritorious Achievement Medal: Awarded to members of Starfleet for exceptional achievement which substantially contributes to the accomplishment of Federation missions or major programs.

Good Conduct Medal: Awarded to members of Starfleet for every four consecutive years of honorable and faithful service with no non-judicial punishments, disciplinary infractions, or court martial offenses.

Federation Superior Achievement Medal: Awarded to members of Starfleet for superior achievement which contributes to the accomplishment of Federation missions.

Starfleet Achievement Medal: Similar to Starfleet Commendation Medal, but recognizes service of a lesser degree.

Humanitarian Service Medal: Awarded to those who have directly participated in a humanitarian act or operation designated by Starfleet Command.

United Federation of Planets Service Medal: Awarded to those who have acted in exceptional service towards the goals and aims of the United Federation of Planets.

United Federation of Planets Medal: Awarded to those who have acted towards the goals and aims of the United Federation of Planets.
Other Awards
These are awards received for specific circumstances, as described following each award.
Other Awards | +
Gold Lifesaving Medal: Awarded to both civilians and members of Starfleet who risk their lives to save others. Members of Starfleet usually must be in an off-duty status when they perform the act.

Purple Heart: Awarded to those who have been injured in the line of duty. The Purple Heart differs from all other decorations in that an individual is not "recommended" for the decoration; rather he or she is entitled to it upon meeting specific criteria. The individual must be injured in the line of duty by act of a hostile foreign force, and the injury must be lasting. Purple Hearts are awarded additional times with oak clusters.

Combat Action Ribbon: Awarded to characters who have engaged in combat. Cannot be awarded multiple times.

Combat Bar: Recognizes any person who serves on a ship which is attacked or damaged as a result of enemy action.

Silver Lifesaving Medal: Awarded to both civilians and members of Starfleet who risk their lives to save others, but with a risk of a lesser degree than that deserving of the Gold Lifesaving Medal. Members of Starfleet usually must be in an off-duty status when they perform the act.

POW Medal: Awarded to characters who have been held captive as Prisoners of War. Positioned following the designated conflict during which the recipient was taken prisoner.

Bronze Lifesaving Medal: Awarded to both civilians and members of Starfleet who risk their lives to save others, but to only a minor degree. Members of Starfleet usually must be in an off-duty status when they perform the act.

Cochrane Medal of Excellence: Awarded to members of Starfleet who perform outstanding feats in various areas.

Cochrane Medal of Honor: Awarded to members of Starfleet who perform outstanding feats in various areas.

Expert Marksman Medal: Awarded to characters who have exceptional marksmanship with hand weapons.

Commandant's Letter of Commendation Ribbon: Accompanies a cadet's letter of commendation.
Campaign Medals
Awards given out for service during a battle or campaign.
Campaign Medals | +
Battle of Vulcan Campaign Medal: Awarded to those who participated in action offensively or defensively aboard the USS Enterprise during the Battle of Vulcan in 2258:42.

Battle of Luna Campaign Medal: Awarded to those who participated in action offensively or defensively aboard the USS Enterprise during the Battle of Luna in 2259:56.

Battle of Altamid Campaign Medal: Awarded to those who participated in action offensively or defensively aboard the USS Enterprise during the Battle of Altamid in 2263:5.

Battle of the USS Concord Campaign Medal: Awarded to those who participated in action offensively or defensively aboard the USS Endeavour or USS Concord during the Battle of the USS Concord in 2263:116.
Medals made by efforts at Cherokee Simm.
DO NOT PM THIS ACCOUNT

Elijah ✦✦ Octopus

The Jeffery
OOC Mod - Level 13
Player: Thunder Baudelaire

Post by The Jeffery » Tue May 21, 2013 6:30 am

Deactivate My Account: Iroquois Dominguez.
Deactivate My Account: .Iroquois Dominguez
Last edited by Elijah on Wed May 22, 2013 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: deactived

Rosalind
OOC Player - Level 6
Billet: Community & Birthdays Moderator

Post by Rosalind » Fri May 31, 2013 9:28 pm

Retire My Character: Lucy Richardson

(When closing the plot, just say she and Stephen were rescued and went on convalescent leave.)
Last edited by Elijah on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: retired

Skyliere
OOC Player - Level 2
Billet: Resident Andorian
Station: Everywhere

Post by Skyliere » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Change My Faceclaim: Travis Fimmel, Sverrir Fridrik-Pétur
Last edited by Elijah on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: claimed

The Jeffery
OOC Mod - Level 13

Post by The Jeffery » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:40 pm

Share My Faceclaim: Chloe Grace Moretz, Buffy Riggs
Share My Faceclaim: Chris Evans, Chase Rathburn (not sure how much doing this one will matter, since technically I am already sharing his face)
Share My Faceclaim: Hugo Weaving, Armand Dowe (when he's accepted)
Share My Faceclaim: Jason Statham, Jake Lennox (when he's accepted)
Share My Faceclaim: Josh Hartnett, Rockwell Buzzard
Share My Faceclaim: Nathan Fillion, Thunder Baudelaire
Share My Faceclaim: Tom Felton, John Farrell
Last edited by Elijah on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: shared

Mercury
OOC Player - Level 4
Billet: Hot Dog Fanatic
Station: East Coast, USA

Post by Mercury » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:23 pm

Share My Faceclaim: Michelle Rodriguez, Rachael Gamboa
Share My Faceclaim: Jensen Ackles, Aiden Arkwright
Share My Faceclaim: Sean Bean, Jaspar Sloan
Share My Faceclaim: Michael Pitt, Elias Ransla
Share My Faceclaim: Melinda Clarke, Veda Salems
Share My Faceclaim: John Krasinski, Timothy O'Keefe
Last edited by Elijah on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Putting out the stars and extinguishing the sun.
Organizer փ Character Sheet փ Halocline փ USS Mimir
Let Me Down Easy փ Black & White փ Devil Like Me

Rosalind
OOC Player - Level 6
Billet: Community & Birthdays Moderator

Post by Rosalind » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:47 pm

Retire My Character: Shavras th'Ruathain
Last edited by Elijah on Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Laura
OOC Player - Level 2

Post by Laura » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:01 pm

Change My Location: Nathanial Marshall
Current Location: USS Enterprise
New Location: USS Clinton
Reason for Change: After recent events, he cannot return to the ship and therefore wants a transfer.
Last edited by Elijah on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: relocated
organizer [*] character sheet Skype: laurarpgseymour

The Jeffery
OOC Mod - Level 13

Post by The Jeffery » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:52 am

Name of Deceased: Jake Lennox
Link to Profile: Here
Next of Kin: Brent Lennox, father
Death Post: Here
Last edited by Elijah on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deceased

Mercury
OOC Player - Level 4
Billet: Hot Dog Fanatic
Station: East Coast, USA

Post by Mercury » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:46 am

Name of Deceased: LCDR Jaspar Sloan
Link to Profile: Here
Next of Kin: CAPT Jeremy Sloan, father
Death Post: Here
Last edited by Elijah on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deceased

Putting out the stars and extinguishing the sun.
Organizer փ Character Sheet փ Halocline փ USS Mimir
Let Me Down Easy փ Black & White փ Devil Like Me

Cypherrae
OOC Player - Level 5
Billet: Common Sense Monitor
Station: Everywhere

Post by Cypherrae » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:41 am

Retire My Character: Tabitha Catman
Retire My Character: Storm Mason
Retire My Character: Chaos Jones
Retire My Character: Peggy Brunswick
Retire My Character: Blix Carlson
Last edited by Elijah on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Phinn
OOC Player - Level 1
Billet: Buttmuncher

Post by Phinn » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:18 pm

No clue what to put it under, so Logan St. James will be resigning her commission and continuing (aboard the 'Prise) as a civilian contractor/JAG assistant...thing.
Last edited by Elijah on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: resigned
P L A Y E R
ORGANIZER / CHARACTER

The Jeffery
OOC Mod - Level 13

Post by The Jeffery » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:33 am

Fuck it, have all of them. No idea why I didn't do this before.

Share My Faceclaim: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Devlin Quinn
Share My Faceclaim: Edgar Ramirez, Donatello Esposito
Share My Faceclaim: Lenny Kravitz, Iroquois Dominguez
Share My Faceclaim: Pierce Gagnon, Jason Irons
Share My Faceclaim: Jay Baruchel, Jeremy Sitzpinkler
Share My Faceclaim: Deep Roy, Keenser (this is actually a movie canon, so idk how this works but whatevs he's in a costume anyway)
Share My Faceclaim: Cate Blanchett, Olga Bloom
Share My Faceclaim: Matthew Broderick, Norman Belfast
Last edited by Elijah on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elijah
OOC Admin - Level 4

Post by Elijah » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:36 pm

Phinn wrote:No clue what to put it under, so Logan St. James will be resigning her commission and continuing (aboard the 'Prise) as a civilian contractor/JAG assistant...thing.
Does she have JAG experience or has a willing mentor or like what's going on with that?
Player Organizer - Nice Plots - Pointless Plots - Level Sheet
---
Add me on Skype: enterprijah

Phinn
OOC Player - Level 1
Billet: Buttmuncher

Post by Phinn » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:04 pm

caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan it be an NPC?
P L A Y E R
ORGANIZER / CHARACTER

Elijah
OOC Admin - Level 4

Post by Elijah » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:07 pm

Phinn wrote:caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan it be an NPC?
That's fine, good enough for me.
Player Organizer - Nice Plots - Pointless Plots - Level Sheet
---
Add me on Skype: enterprijah

Return to “Roleplay Coordination”