Sighted! [Zaprah & Zephyr Missions]

Keep track and be informed of plots, major events, or ongoing storylines within.

Sighted! [Zaprah & Zephyr Missions]

Postby Aluinn » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:22 am

S-I-G-H-T-E-D-!

The Zaprah
A Vulcan, civilian ship tasked with following leads to reclaim native Vulcan flora, fauna and other cultural artifacts that may have survived the destruction of Vulcan. As New Vulcan is now much more stable and in working order, the effort to reclaim any wayward plants, animals and artifacts has been thrown into full gear. The crew of the Zaprah follow any reasonable leads in an attempt to find anything relevant to the continued Vulcan conservation and rejuvenation efforts.

The USS Zephyr
A Starfleet vessel, the Zephyr is tasked with a mission similar to the Zaprah but focused on the Vulcan people. There have been many cases of stranded, injured or otherwise unstable Vulcans throughout space and the Zephyr's mission (secondary to her primary Starfleet-issued orders) is to find and assist these Vulcans in whatever way possible. Often this involves medical assistance and transport back to the New Vulcan colony.

The Public Eye
The missions of these two ships are public knowledge and there are rewards offered (seeing as some of the targets which they seek are found among the less scrupulous crowd) to anyone who is able to successfully contribute to the continued rebuilding effort of Vulcan society. (There is also a politely averted eye to any other shady business which has allowed them to assist and reclaim parts of Vulcan society without causing ill-will among informants.)

Your Mission!
If you'd like to participate in this ongoing plot, you have four options for your level of involvement.

OOC: You can post here to simply 'report' an animal/plant/artifact/Vulcan that they've seen/heard about, providing the crews of these ships with plot/thread fodder. (gear)

Current thread mentions: Have your character 'report' a current thread that references said target and then link it here- open threads are fine, just link to the specific post where the target is mentioned. (gear + 100xp)

Generate a new thread: Your character can post here to report an animal/plant/artifact/Vulcan that they've seen/heard about and then participate in a thread regarding the attempt to recover it. (gear + 100xp)

Current thread mention & Generate a new thread: Have your character report a current/past thread here with a link and also participate in a new thread regarding the attempt at recovery. (gear + 200xp)

thread topcod | +
Code: Select all
[sup]This is a [b][url=https://enterpriserpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23349]Zephyr[/b] Mission![/url][/sup]

[sup]This is a [b][url=https://enterpriserpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23349]Zaprah[/b] Mission![/url][/sup]
Aluinn
OOC Community - Level 13

Re: Sighted! [Zaprah & Zephyr Missions]

Postby Aluinn » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:56 am

P-A-S-T- -M-I-S-S-I-O-N-S-!

Zaprah
      Said the Lumberjack, "Wood You Be Mine?" - Ward & Delilah
      The Odrirs | +
      I've had a SIGHTING! tier 1
      Type: Two odrirs (Vulcan apes with extremely large necks) were spotted rubbing their necks together while slapping each other in a tree
      Accuracy: It's a giraffe monkey looking motherfucker that wasn't seen by the other five people there, are you kidding me? Probably an acid trip

U-P-C-O-M-I-N-G -M-I-S-S-I-O-N-S-!

Zaprah
The Cubs | +
I've had a SIGHTING!
Type: An anonymous tip came in reporting two sehlat cubs in extremely bad condition (malnourished, open sores, matted fur, etc.) are being sold by an exotic animal seller.
Accuracy: It is real and they haven't been sold yet.

The Kal'ta | +
Type: A Kal'ta was spotted in a greenhouse on Yorktown.
Accuracy: It is an accurate sighting. Those who run the greenhouse noted that the plant was brought in by one of the workers, who claimed he bought it on another space station. This was recently. The worker mentioned it was a kal'ta, and the greenhouse workers are caring for it until it can be picked up.

Zephyr
Planned
The Jungle Colony | +
Type: A hidden village deep in the jungle is purportedly populated by feral Vulcans.
Accuracy: It's bull. Some bored kids being total jerks.
Aluinn
OOC Community - Level 13

Postby Aluinn » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:01 am

P-R-I-Z-E-S-!

OOC
Image Image Image Image
code | +
[b]I've had a SIGHTING![/b] [sup]tier 1[/sup]
[b]Type:[/b] put the details of the person/creature/plant/artifact here. Try to be creative and fun! Use a random generator to fill in details!
[b]Location:[/b] Planet? Station? Settlement? Ship?
[b]Accuracy:[/b] Does this information pan out? Is it a false sighting?

REPORT + REFERENCE
Existing thread mention
Image Image Image Image
(Gear + 100xp)
code | +
[b]I've had a SIGHTING![/b] [sup]tier 2[/sup]
[b]Character:[/b] [url=PROFILELINK]Your character who is reporting this.[/url]
[b]Type:[/b] put the details of the person/creature/plant/artifact here. Try to be creative and fun! Use a random generator to fill in details!
[b]Reference:[/b][url=LINK]Thread where the sighting is referenced[/url]

REPORT + THREAD
Generate new thread
Image Image Image Image
(Gear + 100xp)
code | +
[b]I've had a SIGHTING![/b] [sup]tier 3[/sup]
[b]MAKE ME A PLOT THREAD![/b]

REPORT + REFERENCE + THREAD
Existing thread mention & Generate new thread
Image Image Image Image
(Gear + 200xp)
code | +
[b]I've had a SIGHTING![/b] [sup]tier 4[/sup]
[b]Reference:[/b][url=LINK]Thread where the sighting is referenced[/url]
[b]MAKE ME A PLOT THREAD![/b]

reward codes | +
teir 1
You've reported a [url=https://enterpriserpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23349][b]Sighting[/b][/url] and been rewarded with a [b]Gemmed Vase[/b]!
[center][img]http://enterpriserpg.com/images/game/gear/vase-gemmed-darkvision/rage/barkskin/daylight.png[/img][/center]

teir 2
You've reported a [url=https://enterpriserpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23349][b]Sighting[/b][/url] and been rewarded with [b]Plant[/b] and [b]100 XP[/b]!
[center][img]http://enterpriserpg.com/images/game/gear/plant-froststem/witchweed/snakebite/widowssalve.png[/img][/center]

teir 3
You've reported a [url=https://enterpriserpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23349][b]Sighting[/b][/url] and been rewarded with a [b]Crystal Turtle[/b] and [b]100 XP[/b]!
[center][img]http://enterpriserpg.com/images/game/gear/turtle-crystal-detectmagic/detectinvisibility/detecthidden/detectillusion.png[/img][/center]

teir 4
You've reported a [url=https://enterpriserpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23349][b]Sighting[/b][/url] and been rewarded with a [b]Crystal Parrot[/b] and [b]200 XP[/b]!
[center][img]http://enterpriserpg.com/images/game/gear/parrot-crystal-(snare/slow/trip/scare).png[/img][/center]
Aluinn
OOC Community - Level 13

Postby The Jeffery » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:59 am

gurl yo plot threads always so fancy
The Jeffery
OOC Mod - Level 13

Billet: Shana's Bitch
Player: Major Gasping

Postby Aluinn » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:01 pm

The Jeffery wrote:gurl yo plot threads always so fancy

(。✪‿‿✪。)
Aluinn
OOC Community - Level 13

Postby Elijah » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:52 pm

now with gear
Player Organizer - Nice Plots - Pointless Plots - Level Sheet
---
Add me on Skype: enterprijah
Elijah
OOC Admin - Level 4

Postby Elijah » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:19 pm

I've had a SIGHTING!
Type: An anonymous tip came in reporting two sehlat cubs in extremely bad condition (malnourished, open sores, matted fur, etc.) are being sold by an exotic animal seller.
Accuracy: It is real and they haven't been sold yet.
Last edited by Aluinn on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rewarded!
Player Organizer - Nice Plots - Pointless Plots - Level Sheet
---
Add me on Skype: enterprijah
Elijah
OOC Admin - Level 4

Postby Brandy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:57 am

Type: A Kal'ta was spotted in a greenhouse on Yorktown.
Accuracy: It is an accurate sighting. Those who run the greenhouse noted that the plant was brought in by one of the workers, who claimed he bought it on another space station. This was recently. The worker mentioned it was a kal'ta, and the greenhouse workers are caring for it until it can be picked up.
Last edited by Aluinn on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Brandy
OOC Support Leader - Level 11

Billet: BAMFness
Station: Elijah's P.A.
Player: Some Guy

Postby Ade » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:49 pm

Type: Two odrirs (Vulcan apes with extremely large necks) were spotted rubbing their necks together while slapping each other in a tree
Accuracy: It's a giraffe monkey looking motherfucker that wasn't seen by the other five people there, are you kidding me? Probably an acid trip

(this is Elijah's fault)
Last edited by Aluinn on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ade
OOC Mod - Level 1

Player: this is pretty existential

Postby Pleti » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:29 pm

Type: A hidden village deep in the jungle is purportedly populated by feral Vulcans.
Accuracy: It's bull. Some bored kids being total jerks.
Last edited by Aluinn on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pleti
OOC Mod - Level 10

Return to Plots, Events, & Storylines